Before your neurons start flipping out on you and conjure up tryst-stained thoughts, lemme clarify that this post is anything but malicious. This is a because-I-woke-up-with-half-of-my-RSS-readers-gone-possibly-because-they-haven’t gotten-their-regular-reading-fix-here-in-a-while update.
|No monkey business here.
- Flu dropped by the house a couple of days ago and guess who received this uninvited guest? I still have residual colds and cough, though am significantly less woozy now. Unfortunately, no matter how OC I am in washing my hands and dabbing on alcohol before I lay a finger on ze bebe, the poor thing still caught the flu. She’s on her second day now, and although my heart breaks with her fever spiking every four hours and with that nasty mucus dripping from her nose, I am amazed at how agile and pleasant she remains.
- But as they say, a writer has to write to feed. So despite the flu and the baby getting sick, I have to finish a pile of articles. And I mean a pile. Not to mention, I owe students in Baguio an outline of a writing seminar where I am to speak
without shamenext week. Yes, you read that right. This puny earthling will be speaking in a university seminar. How that became possible still baffles me.
- So for now, spare me your mercy if I’m unable to dish out my usual random explorations. I promise when I finish these dire obligations and that pesky flu leaves the family for good, some decent reading can be expected here. Here’s what’s on the pipeline:
- A December trip to Tagaytay + Sunrise Tagaytay Mansion review
- A semi-disastrous Sunday lunch at Pizza Hut Bistro in SM North
- Review of Annabel’s OVERPRICED lunch buffet in Tomas Morato
- Breastfeeding myths
- Loads of desserts: Manila Pen, Aristocrat, Bake N Churn, Krispy Kreme, J. Co
- Our summer experience at Sitio Lucia Resort
- Lutong Macau dinner at Jupiter
- Sumptuous Chinese feast at New Feng Huang in Subic
- Bon Chon
- Sorry, I’ve too many blog entry backlogs I can barely remember the others.