|Image by jahcordova|
Coron. After all, this limestone-studded island is the most beautiful place in the
Philippines, and boasts of seven lakes. It is home to some of the loveliest
white sand beaches in the world with clear blue waters.
Coron in your bucket list. It looks like a smaller and quieter version of El
Nido. This sleepy fishing town is fast becoming a tourist magnet, and most
travelers prefer to book
Jetstar air tickets for their flights to Coron.
you to question if you are truly in paradise or if it;s a dream. Get ready
for nonstop adventures that take you to hidden lagoons, underwater mountains,
and otherworldly reefs! So, go ahead and book cheapest flights to Coron and plan a wonderful trip to paradise.
- Admire sunset at Lualhati Park. Make your way to
Lualhati Park for an amazing sunset experience.
Do not miss this chance as it is indeed one of the most exhilarating
experiences you can have in Coron. Do not forget to bring your camera!
- Enjoy Coron Bay. Coron Bay is made of a
breathtaking mix of tall limestone cliffs. It boasts multiple shipwrecks and natural reefs. This is what makes it a perfect spot for
divers and snorkelers. Just locate the best spots for diving and swimming to
enjoy the bay.
- Visit Kingfisher Park for natural life. Get ready to
investigate tons of natural life, and countless species of birds in the mangroves of Kingfisher. The flora and fauna species found here are endemic
to Palawan, which means you can only see them here. Take a local tour guide with you to
get a closer look at the wildlife.
- Explore Twin Lagoon. Do not miss the
opportunity to see Twin Lagoon during your island hopping tours. You are sure to
get blown away by the towering cliffs surroundingyou and the abundance of fish below.
You can swim in the two lagoons during low tide.
- Dive in Barracuda Lake. Get a chance to
see mysterious underwater rock formations by diving in the famous Barracuda Lake. This is indeed an incredible dive spot where
you can dive deep down to see those underwater rocks.
- Soak in Maquinit Hotspring. Maquinit Hotspring is one of the few saltwater hot springs in the world. Sitting in those natural hot waters amid a mangrove forest is a soothing experience. As the pools produce therapeutic waters, the experience leaves you feeling relaxed.
- Wreck diving in Sangat and Lusong. Wreck diving destinations are very popular in Palawan. In Sangat and Lusong Islands, you can spot submarine chasers and a number of ships and gunboats that sank
during World War II. As those ships are well-scattered, you get a different
experience every time you dive in a different spot.
- Experience Coral Garden. Dive in Coral
Garden at depths of 40 meters or more.What Coral Garden offers you is a
crystal-clear dive and the chance to see the protected reefs. It is home to rich biodiversity. Note that this activity is meant only for the experienced divers, but for non-divers, you can snorkel and still have a good glimpse of the corals.
- Stay in Sanctuaria Treehouse – If you want a
unique experience in Coron, why not stay in a treehouse? Well, all you need to
do is head towards the Sanctuaria Treehouse and away from the hustle and bustle
of the city. Enjoy the sweeping view over the mangroves, and spend some
laid-back time in your treehouse.